Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

long run done




Hey now. Run done. Phew. Didn't get the 8:45s I wanted, but we did 9:00s for the 13 miles. This week will coast now that that is done. Just some speed work saturday and the normal mile sloggage between now and then. My partner, Al Keholic (clever devil, ain't he?), is kicking some butt too. (Ok, I'm sounding cocky.) He's ten years my junior, and his feet look nothing like mine. He looks just like the 40 year old virgin...see above.

Now a question for you aged runners, like myself: any of you have trouble with the bowels while running? No matter how much I plan and monitor the diet, I seem to have "trouble" during the runs (no pun intended). Happy to say I haven't shit myself. But I've screamed out of the parking lot looking for a public restroom after many a run. Al K. attributes this to my age. C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home