Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Decider




THE PRESIDENT: I say, I listen to all voices, but mine is the final decision. And Don Rumsfeld is doing a fine job. He's not only transforming the military, he's fighting a war on terror. He's helping us fight a war on terror. I have strong confidence in Don Rumsfeld. I hear the voices, and I read the front page, and I know the speculation. But I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense.

KNOW WHAT I MEAN?


Did a fast 3 today: 7:30 pace. Doing a 20 tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger GVB said...

I hear voices too. Wanna know what they say?

I did a SLOW 4 today. 9:15. Now it's relax and ride the bike until the Sun Run on Sunday. Shooting for an 8:00 pace for the 10k.

Gay Jesus be with me.

-g

8:41 PM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

What's the course like?

9:15 PM

 
Blogger GVB said...

Course is pretty tame. Mostly flat with some short, steep hills around the bridge crossings.

My worry is the crowd. It is a HUGE race: 40k or more.

-g

10:22 PM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Yeah, that sucks. LA Marathon was like that. You just have to bear with it for the first mile, then everyone thins out enough to run your race. I'm sure it is champion chip also, so you have to ignore the time on your watch while you wait to get to the start. Either that or just start your watch when you go over the pad...that'll be your official time anyway, even if it isn't what you see at split stations and on the clock at the end.

6:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home