Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Friday, May 26, 2006

Super?


So here's the new Superman, Brandon Routh. He's an unknown, and I'm thinking that that is good. The original idea (as you probably know) was Nick Cage. Aside from the fact that he'd need a stupid wig to pull it off, he's just wrong for the part. They seem to be following the Reeves '78 film example in look and in the way they are casting. And the director on board (of X-Men 1 and 2 fame) is talented. I'm thinking this one will be a winner. I also think it was good that they waited on this project until after Reeves died. (They were originally slotted for 03 or 04.) Most likely, this was just a business decision, but I prefer to pretend it was out of respect.

Just a 3 today and a 3 tomorrow. I'm off to Buffalo tomorrow afternoon. I've got a little bit of a cold, but I'll live. Wish me luck. Hopefully, I'll be super.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diamond David Lee Roth sez:

Put the top down, hit the road
I sing the only song we know
It's 2 a.m. the traffic's slow
It looks like ladies night in Buffalo
Oh, baby

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Thanks, I think...

12:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home