Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This Shit Never Happens To Me


Woman gets beer from her kitchen faucet
OSLO (AP) — It almost seemed like a miracle to Haldis Gundersen when she turned on her kitchen faucet this weekend and found the water had turned into beer.
Two flights down, employees and customers at the Big Tower Bar were horrified when water poured out of the beer taps.

By an improbable feat of clumsy plumbing, someone at the bar in Kristiandsund, western Norway, had accidentally hooked the beer hoses to the water pipes for Gundersen's apartment.

"We had settled down for a cozy Saturday evening, had a nice dinner, and I was just going to clean up a little," Gundersen, 50, told The Associated Press by telephone Monday. "I turned on the kitchen faucet and beer came out."

5 Comments:

Blogger GVB said...

Looks like a lager to me. Can't you post a picture of a sexier beer?

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Lager is very sexy! Clean, crisp, bright...you probably want a fucking stout up there or some porter you need a butter knife for.

7:12 PM

 
Blogger GVB said...

Dark beer for dark times.

I have a list. Keep this handy for my next NYC visit.

-Manny's Unfiltered IPA
-Full Sail Amber Ale
-Mack and Jack's Amber Ale
-Deschutes Bachelor Bitter

Thank you and happy hunting.

11:07 AM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Yeah, yeah, ram that list. You're showing yourself to be very unidimensional and something of a snob. (BTW, I got a great deal on Icehouse at the Piggly-wiggly last week.)

10:16 PM

 
Blogger GVB said...

Ass, er, Al:

Since when was I anything but unidimensional and snobbish? It's why you left me the first time. But deep in your heart you love it about me.

I likes what I likes. Bitch.

10:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home