Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Fur Lobster, Fur Lobster, Fur Lobster...


PARIS, France (AP) -- Divers have discovered a new crustacean in the South Pacific that resembles a lobster and is covered with what looks like silky, blond fur, French researchers said Tuesday.

And No, this is nothing like a bearded clam.

Limped through a fiver in the pissing rain and wind. Nothing like injuries and foul weather to make you feel like a squashed shit. BUT...soon I'll be donning my wife beater, opening a bottle of chianti, chowing down on some spaghetti bolognese and a crusty loaf, and watching the sopranos, baby.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to order the all-you-can-eat furry lobster feast at Red Lobster.

7:41 PM

 
Blogger GVB said...

I caught a case of these from a girl in college.

9:55 PM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Fred: bring your dental floss. This shit's worse than the short and curlies, if you know what I mean.

GVB: If I opened my pants and saw even one of those, I'd hack the whole works off.

10:18 PM

 
Blogger GVB said...

She lives in New Jersey now. I can give you her number if you like.

True story.

1:43 AM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Ah, no. But thanks. You might want to forward it on to the Cousteau society, though.

8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home