Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Beat Your Luncheon Meat



All right, I really need to know: WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT UP OLIVE LOAF? AND WHO EATS THIS SHIT?
To the first question: was it some marketing prick who thought "no one over 8 eats bologna, let's jazz it up a bit"? And how do they make it? I imagine that while eating bologna, one can pretend it actually comes from some section of an animal (and was therefore sliced off). It's uniform in color and texture, all of a kind. BUT OLIVES?! They just ruin the picture. You simply can't imagine an animal with olives growing in its ass meat. And I don't mean to bash the little old olive. They're great in dry gin, but in LUNCHEON MEAT?! It's just wrong.

Just a 5 to do today. Phew. I feel like hammered shit. But I'm off tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice meat.

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home