Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

THE PRO-ACTIVE PREZ

You'll want to sit down first.....






Bush Acknowledges Guantanamo Damages US image{!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}
Reuters -
WASHINGTON - President George W. Bush acknowledged on Wednesday that the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, where three detainees committed suicide, has damaged the U.S. image abroad and said it should be shut down.





Yesterday I ran and then spent some time in the lap lane. I swam long course and did a nice endurance workout for 2200 yards. (Long course really shows you where you're at. With all the walls and streamlining in the short course, it's easy to be fooled and think your stroke is a lot better than it is.) Last night I did my lame-ass weight circuit at the gym. I actually used to be strong in the gym (back when I was close to 215). Now (as I hover at about 185) I'm pushing significantly less steel.

I ran 4 this morning...early. This eve I plan on some hills on the bike. MoaningFred has been busting my balls about my pace goals and assessments. Hey Fred, even a steer can try.

2 Comments:

Blogger GVB said...

Still, I agree with MoveIt. Your cycling pace seems high. But if you want to bust yourself up, go for it.

You ever get the little pink basket and handlebar streamers off your bike?

What about the little bell and clown horn?

12:18 AM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

All gone. It's just me and my banana seat.

8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home