Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Thursday, July 27, 2006

New Hand Signs

Al Just Wants To Contribute

There are those who might accuse me of being "all take and no give" when it comes to the world of sport. But I'm here to tell you they're wrong. Here's my contribution:
New Hand Signs


This one was invented by Al K. on our last outing: I'm Making a Right Then Crashing















This one is the "How the fuck should I know, I don't have the cue sheet" signal. Quite helpful if you peel off the back of your Sunday bagel ride with a few fellow sloths.














This is the "Check the hottie on the left" D.L. signal















This is the "Check the 2 hotties on the left" or alternately "Check the second hottie" (as needed) D.L. signal














So...this week has been tough. I've been slow to recover from my Tuesday Bi-AL-thalaon. I have just felt plain shitty. But yesterday I did 2000 in the pool (nice easy 600 to open, then a set of 4x200s fast, some drill work, some kick/pull, and a nice swim down). And today I banged out 6 miles in a slowish (8:30s) run. I guess I'm hammered. I'll come back. I'm scouring ebay and craig's list for a vintage bike to turn into my SUPER FIXIE! More on this as it develops.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Oh, I must have it turned the wrong way.

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home