Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fuck Uma

Fuck Uma. She and Oobi are favorites of my kids. They watch this fucking show, these fucking hands bounce around and refer to themselves in the third person: "Uma loves Oobi!" I mean, what the fuck!? Fuck Uma (and Oobi too)!





Fuck puffins!. Everybody with their, "oh they're so cute...and they're endangered." What the fuck are they? With that beak and the useless wings... They sit around all smug, riding penguins coat tails. Fuck puffins!




Fuck L.A. It's so hip and now and trendy Wow! Is it even a city? Does anyboday actually live in the city, like downtown? Fuck L.A.




Fuck reality tv. It's more unreal than daytime soaps. Everything is "reality" worthy now, it seems: "we're following Jim, a constipation sufferer, with the camera. Five contestants, Mindy, Jay, Sara, Kamal, and Foo Ying have just 21 days to make him shit. But Jim has no idea..." Fuck reality TV.




Yesterday I ran 5. Today I ran three and biked 20. I still have the persistent knee ache. Tomorrow, i'm off. I'll ice and elevate and nurse myself back.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is only one person on this vast earth who talks in third person more than those annoying shits Uma and Oobi. That would be Moveitfred. "Moveitfred's ass hurts today from a little fly bite." But I won't go and say fuck fred. That guy is kinda funny in a wierd way. Heywood likes fred.

5:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, why shake hands when you can hug...Moveitfred loves Heywood.

6:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

3:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home