Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Sunday, July 16, 2006

How Hard Up Can A Brother Be?




Is it drugs? Gambling debts? Child support to a lot of babies' mommas? Mystery illness requiring experimental and VERY EXPENSIVE treatment? Whatever the case, Samuel L. clearly wants to get PAID.









Today is Al's 49th wedding anniversary. (Ok, it only feels that way.) Don't know what I will have to report to you all later. I'm trying to work a bit of "reflecting, separately, how good it is to be together" time right now. Wish me luck.




And if the Mrs. forces me to watch the whole fucking wedding video again...


1 Comments:

Blogger GVB said...

If she makes you watch the video of the wedding (don't get me wrong, it was just lovely and wonderful out there in the sun on a 90 degree, 90% humidity July day with a pregnant wife about to hurl in my lap) I say you make her look at the photos Buck took with the disposable camera while he was in the bathroom during the reception. That'll teach her.

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home