Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Playing with the Pee Wee



More than 15 years have gone by since he hopped, skipped, and screamed across our TV screens. But, thanks to the savvy programming of Cartoon Network, Pee-wee Herman is back, and things are pretty buzzy about Pee-wee's big return.

So Pee Wee returns. Personally, I'd prefer to remember him as he was in the photos above: cute, cuddly, sweet. But if we must see him "Tequila-dance" across the screen again, so be it.

Al has been taking it light since Monday. I did a spin for an hour on the trainer last night and some swim / run / lift on Tuesday. Nothing too extensive. Today I'm planning a bigger run/swim combo.

Thursday Afternoon Update: I ran a 3 miler in the awful heat and got that heat exhaustion feeling quickly (light headed, nauseous etc). But I ran down to the pool and jumped in and felt ok quickly. The water was cool (outdoor and not heated) and just perfect after my stupid "sun" run. I did a set that totaled 2000 yards. The leg feels strong. Bueno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home