Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Monday, July 10, 2006

Keeping Abreast


Our Hero, Al, Rides On

So today, I went for a nice 25 miler with Moveitfred. It was the first time I have pushed the calf muscle to "perform." I'm happy to report that it held up well. While we did not push things, we had a nice ride, and I experienced no pain nor "loss of function." Plus, I was able to bask in the wisdom of Moveitfreud:



See, Mrs. Al believes that Al was stairing at her friends' boobs yesterday during a friendly weekend BBQ. Mrs. Al was a bit miffed and gave Al a bit of a stern talking to about discretion and decorum after the tongs and skewer were cleaned and put away. Al, as a mature and responsible spouse, denied it all.


Fred schooled Al a bit on the finer points of relationships and marital bliss. What still troubles Al, though, is how he could be so maligned, so misunderstood, so falsely accused.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moveitfred still finds it difficult to believe Mrs. Al Bangorhard would think such things about you. Inconceivable really.

By the way, as Moveitfred recalls you referred to the woman's headlights as "tits," not "boobs."

5:07 PM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Knockers, jugs, yabos, gazongas, hooters, melons, antlers, ta tas...anything but tits. I mean, REALLY. I never.

7:10 PM

 
Blogger GVB said...

Hmmm. In GVBLand, staring at other women's tits is not an offense. I think this is because Mrs GVB does it as much as I do, if not more.

But Al, if it's against the law out there in Oceanside, you need to learn to be a little more discrete.

Here are some tips for you:

1. Point out the friend's great rack to Mrs. Al by saying, "I don't know why _______ thinks her tits are so nice. Yours are way nicer."
2. Stand behind Mrs Al while eye groping the neighbor.
3. Carry around the digital camera at neighborhood events. Zoom baby. Zoom.

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Yeah, good ideas GVB. Mrs. Al is typically cool about eye massage. However, I think she felt I was OBVIOUS. Can you believe that? Me!

2:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because you are on a diet Al does not mean you can't look at the dessert menu.

12:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such wisdom from a guy named Heywood Jablome.

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home