Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hasselhoff!? and Super Floyd



Europe loves Hasselhoff's singing talents

Sat Jul 22, 3:05 PM ET

PASADENA, Calif. -
David Hasselhoff's superstar status as a singer in Europe hasn't carried over to America but he says "if it happens, it happens." "I'm a big punching bag," he told the Television Critics Association's summer meeting Friday. "I just kind of go with the flow. I never really desperately tried to break this market."

The 54-year-old actor is best known in the States for his TV hits "Baywatch" and "Knight Rider." He currently co-stars with
Adam Sandler in the movie "Click" and is a judge on the NBC reality series "America's Got Talent."

Hasselhoff said his new single "Jump in My Car" is headed toward the top 10 on the British charts.




No explaining these fuckers. They like Jerry Lewis too. But they don't like Floyd!...





Who, by the way, is wearing yellow again. Kick ass tomorrow, Floyd! (And stop letting Bono buy your eyewear for you.)

I'm off to take a run right now. Knees are KILLING me. That super sore feeling you get from training hard. I need a few days off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Incidenatlly, for those that don't know: Hasselhoff was the impetus for the ever-popular phrase, "is that a Sharpe in your lap or are you just happy to see me?" with this photo.

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home