Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Al's Canals




I did a 6 today and moved well, and the heel is on the mend (I added some gel insoles to the kicks). So this is good.
BUT ...
I was still feeling headachy, queasy, congested in my head. So I finally went to the doctor (I know, I'm a genius, and it only took 2 weeks to prove it). He poked, prodded, peered, and x-rayed my dome. He concluded that I have "a very bad sinus infection." He gave me some scrips and sent me on my way. And, after just one dose of super antibiotics, I'm squirting like a fire hydrant in East New York in July. (I'm told that acidophilus helps with this. I haven't been on antibiotics in a long time, so I'll have to get some.) He told me not to exercise, but fuck him.

Our friend Moveitfred is off to Chicago. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home