Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Queens 1/2


Queens, NY fellas. This has got nothing to do with the Rainbow Coalition (though I have my suspicions about a few of the runners in their cute little split shorts).

Al B. Hard Kicked ass and took names. I ran the 13.1 in 1:40 on the nose, officially. (I had it at 1:39.58 but who's counting?) That's a 7:38 average split. All my miles ranged from 7:30 to 7:45, so I won't bother listing them all.

BTW, Pedro beat up on the old Redneck. Go Mets!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote from Moveitfred Jr.: "Gross! Why does he have a green toenail? That man has problems...." Yes, son, he does.

6:15 PM

 
Blogger GVB said...

Quote from Mrs. GVB:

"Oh my GOD! Look at the mildew in that bathroom tile grout!"

Those are some gnarly fucking feet, man. Doesn't your pedicurist complain?

Great race. Next time wear your shoes.

6:30 PM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

That's not mildew. It's an earth tone. (I swear.) I wore the right shoe. What?

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home