Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Supermodel Gets Snippy





MIAMI - Former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model May Andersen was arrested after allegedly becoming unruly and striking a flight attendant on a plane from Amsterdam to Miami, police said.

Thought Fred would like the before and after photos on this one.

Sure hope my Nano is waterproof. It was seriously pissing during my run and lots o wind from the east. Sucky run weather if you ask me (though I know GVB enjoys this sort of shit). I can't wait for this week to end. I'm just done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I like the after photo. Kinda pissed and dirty. Yeah baby!

6:05 PM

 
Blogger GVB said...

Ahem...meanwhile, it appears there will be actual sun for the SunRun this weekend. It has PISSED rain on this course for the last decade.

We'll see.

Nano playlists coming your way, Al. Stay tuned.

1:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home