Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wile E. Coyote


Associated Press
NEW YORK - He's one tourist city officials hope WON'T be coming back.

A wily coyote paid a visit to the big city, leading dozens of police officers on foot and in a helicopter on a loping chase through Central Park before being captured Wednesday.








Did a miserable six, slow and sloppy. I'm so full of decongestants and antibiotics that my head feels like a big cotton ball. I felt like I was running in someone else's body (a big slow fucker). BUT I got it done.

4 Comments:

Blogger GVB said...

Al, that big slow fucking body is yours.

The fast one that has been seen on the sideroads of Long Island is either on drugs or is running from someone.

6:05 PM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Au contraire, mi amigo, Al is a lean, mean 188 right now. I'm about 9% body fat right now. (That's what the Tanita is telling me...how accurate that is, I don't know.) Training pace for a 6 now has been 8-8:15s, but today I was so washed out from this f'ing sinus infection and all the meds that I did 9s.

6:42 PM

 
Blogger GVB said...

Stop it, you're making me hot.

And stop citing fast times. It kills my buzz. I'm a full damn minute slower.

7:34 PM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

Don't feel bad. I couldn't top-rope a 5.6 now if you paid me. And about the only thing I'd be any good for on a sailboat would be holding the cooler.

9:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home