Triathlon training, mania, battered feet, and booze

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

You Can't Make This Shit Up



Elvis' Graceland joins White House on list of national landmarks
MEMPHIS (AP) — The home of the King of Rock 'n' Roll joined the homes of presidents past and present in becoming a National Historic Landmark Monday.
Graceland, where Elvis Presley died in 1977, joins the White House, Mount Vernon and Monticello in receiving the country's highest designation for historic properties.




The Bush Admin., getting the job done!












In other news:




Ex-Liberian President Taylor Disappears, Associated Press
ABUJA, Nigeria - Former Liberian President Charles Taylor disappeared from his Nigerian haven, days after his hosts agreed to transfer him to a war crimes tribunal for the murder, rape and maiming of more than a half-million Africans, officials said Tuesday.



No one should be surprised by this. This motherfucker escaped from a Boston prison in 1985 by cutting through the bars with a hacksaw and climbing out on a knotted sheet! Yes, you heard me right. And, no, I don't know if that hacksaw was smuggled in in a cake.


Now here's a little somethin'-somethin' from our man, The Hammer: (He be releasin' one verse a week from his new shit, dogs, and this is hot off the blog presses)



"Get 2 No U"
by MC Hammer
featuring JD Greer and Pleasure Ellis

I don't need a dime/ I need a woman that's mine
baby doin' hers/ I'm handling mine
nothin' on the side/ she keep me occupied
she know what to do/ to keep her man satisfied
she be rubbin' my back/ when I'm on my back
she know what to say/ she got love like that
she got it like that/ doin' what she do
if this is true/ then I need to know U




Got a six done at 8:15s. Felt good on a nice run in this warmish weather.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, please post something new. The King is freaking me out.

7:34 AM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

That face is freaky, isn't it? This shot is from a concert like 2 weeks before his "death." I'm thinking he was seeing the spiders from mars on his hands.

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Hugh G. Balls said...

That face is freaky, isn't it? This shot is from a concert like 2 weeks before his "death." I'm thinking he was seeing the spiders from mars on his hands.

9:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home